Note: Gifs are from Original Broadway Cast version in New York.
1. Why are my hands shaking? I’m not performing.
2. I’m SO FUCKING EXCITED.
3. What if one of them has a sub-par voice? I’ve been spoiled by the original Broadway cast recording.
4. Wonder if they’ll have a female Burr or Hamilton ever… I could totally do either part.
5. Don’t sing along, don’t sing along…
6. What’s your name, man??! ALEXANDER HAMILTON.
7. OMG OMG OMG OMG.
8. Lin-Manuel Miranda is a fucking genius.
9. Low-key have a crush on this Hamilton.
10. They need more people in the company I think. Katie and I should go volunteer at intermission.
11. Oh, yeah, I couldn’t dance like that though, so if that’s a requirement…
12. This King George is pretty great.
13. George Washington!!!!!! I think I wanna read a biography about him now.
14. True Life: Hamilton made me more interested in American history.
15. The conundrum of me listening to/daydreaming about being in this show. Do I play Eliza or Angelica?
16. Got-dang, this song (Satisfied) gets you right in the feels.
17. She’s giving up her happiness for her sister’s. She loves her sister. I’m crying. I have sisters. I LOVE MY SISTERS.
18. This is so much better than just listening to the cast recordinggggggg.
19. Wait For It. I think I feel bad for Aaron Burr.
20. This song might make me cry too. I don’t know. I’m just really emotional about being here, y’all.
21. When I do concerts in my car I KILL IT with this song.
22. So this part in the recording always gives me goosebumps, when Hamilton and Washington are arguing……. oh, yep, THERE THEY ARE.
23. My God, I am a nerd with this shit. Sorry not sorry.
24. Stop singing along.
25. Must also stop smiling… my cheeks hurt and my face will be stuck this way at the rate we’re going.
26. BUT IT’S SO GOOD.
27. Is it too late to start a second career in theatre?
28. How do I get into the cast of this show?
29. Maybe I could just do their social media…who do I talk to about that?
30. Dude in front of us just got up for the third time for a bathroom break – HOW CAN YOU LEAVE THIS?!
31. Oh shit, Nonstop. My other great car concert performance piece.
32. Intermission? Already? How is it already halfway over? It seems so much longer when you listen to the cast album multiple times in a row!
33. OK, I changed my mind, if they had women taking these parts I’d be Jefferson. He’s having the most fun.
34. He also gets the most reactions from the audience…interesting.
35. OK we’re to the Cabinet Battle. I wish I could freestyle rap. Just once I want to go up to someone, rap some insane verse I just came up with off the top of my head and drop the mic and leave.
36. Who am I kidding – I just want to be able to drop the mic one time. On, like, anything.
37. Did. he. just. do. the. Carlton. dance. YES.
38. OK we should be real mad at AHam in this song but it’s a good song. And I’m low-key jealous of the girl playing Maria Reynolds. Katie is too.
39. Room Where It Happens – this is what I’ve been waiting for. Don’t disappoint me, Chicago Burr.
40. This song is about FOMO. I know that feeling. I feel like I kinda have it for being a part of this show somehow. Does that make sense…
41. This is the best song in the show. Don’t @ me.
42. This is living up to all of my expectations and more omggggggggggg.
43. CLICK BOOM. (It took everything I have not to shout that just now…)
45. May or may not now be obsessed with George Washington. He’s so fucking good. One Last Time gets you right in the feels. I feel like we should all be saluting him right now.
46. Shit’s about to get real bad. Where’s the handful of Kleenex I brought?
47. Secondhand embarrassment for Hamilton telling everyone in the country about his affair and thinking that was doing the right thing. Yeesh.
48. Burn that shit, Eliza. But also – um, hi, stage people? How do we make sure that doesn’t all catch on fire because it’s looking precarious AF.
49. Yep, crying. And also still slightly worried about the fire in the bucket on stage.
50. Stay Alive Reprise/It’s Quiet Uptown – I am realizing I did not bring enough Kleenex. #feels
51. Can we get back to politics? PLEASE. I feel you, Jefferson.
52. I’m obsessed with this Jefferson. Christopher Lee, you the real MVP of this show.
53. Your Obedient Servant is highly underrated. And, I wish my name was cool enough to be abbreviated like A.Ham. It’s L.Hag. HAG. NO.
54. NO, don’t go, Alex! Stay home!
55. So this kills me. Nobody gets a happy ending in this thing, really. Hamilton? Dead. Burr? Only remembered for killing Hamilton. Sucks all around. I think about this musical far more than I probably should. Nerd. #nolife
56. Chills. Chills. Chills.
57. Oh damn, ok. I didn’t realize that’s how it would end. You got me, Eliza.
58. HOW IS IT ALREADY OVER?!?!!
59. Um, yeah. When can I see this again?