I’ve tossed around a couple book ideas off and on in the past couple of years, and I really want to write one of essays just about my life because I’m funny and interesting shit occasionally happens to me. The other one is most definitely going to be about dating. I mentioned it in a post last week.
In the last year or so, especially, a couple of my friends and I have realized we have plenty of material for that one with our varied experiences.
That said, here is a sampling of our chapter titles for the book we will get around to co-authoring… I’ll let you know when the preorder is available on Amazon.
– Why long distance relationships are often a bad idea OR the time I got that tattoo
– So you’ve been cheated on OR I’m going to burn your house down, (redacted)
– Don’t date your coworkers or if you do, make sure they’re not idiots and on prescription drugs
– Things you do not ask/say on a first date (LIST)
– Does that approach actually work for you?
– No I do not like dragons
– Those we’ve and lost (and by loved we mean just used for sex)
– When you just dont give AF (making out with people you haven’t spoken to at the bar)
– An open letter to all the guys I’ve made out with who’ve since come out as gay
– Why I should have destroyed the bike and other regrets from an almost marriage
– Why not to study abroad with your ex
– I’m sorry about the time I was talking shit and didn’t realize I had called you and you heard everything.
– M&Ms with your face on them and other signs you should call the police
– No I will not fuck you with a strap-on on and other dealbreakers
– 50 Shades of Grey’s popularity does not mean we are all into BDSM and other myths
– “Are you my mother?” “No, I’m Fucking Not”