This past year was a light one on posting. Well, 2013 was I mean. I think from January 2014 to now, I’ve posted more than I posted in the entirety of the last calendar year.
Why? Because life. I dunno. But I’m glad to be getting back to (semi-)regularity.
In honor of five years today (had you heard about how I’ve had this blog for five years? Have I driven it into your brain enough?) I picked out my five favorite posts from the last year. In no particular order, I’ve listed (and linked) ’em below.
• A little less medicated: Wherein I start going off of my anxiety meds. Jesus take the wheel.
• New Year’s Eve Mystery – The Case: AKA Best New Year’s Eve Of My Life
• Wherein I am either the worst chaperone or the best one: That time I got a tattoo while chaperoning a church trip.
• You can take the girl outta Kentucky, but you can’t take the Kentucky outta the girl: Otherwise known as when I got to tell Travis Tritt my parents’ (and mine and several others’) favorite story about my whole childhood.
• Self-esteem boosters with Sarah: The one that started it all.