In honor of another year of blogging with double the amount of posts, comments and followers from the year before (really? What??!?) I have rounded up my personal favorites from what I’ve shared with you on this site. Some are one-hit wonders and others are part of a series. Because it’s too awesome not to, I’ve included all things Bourbon Boys, also known as that time when I drove my dad, uncles, and other awesome guys in my life on a tour of all the bourbon distilleries in the state (except one).
1. The first time I did yoga – WHAT was I thinking??
2. I wrote about when I got motivated.
3. Apparently I look like Paul McCartney?
5. Twice in one year I’m in a hospital because of an organ.
6. Bourbon Boyzzzz – six for the price of one.
One, two, three, four, five and six.
9. Wherein my love affair with PIMM’S begins. Oh and Ashley and I went to England for a week.
10. I shared with you the story of my depression and anxiety. And it made me feel so much better.
So if you haven’t already, please read and enjoy. Or re-read and re-enjoy. Or tell me in the comments if I left any off you liked.
And thanks so much for reading!! I don’t really know why you do, a lot of the time, but I sure am grateful for it!
One thought on “My favorite posts this year – 10, to be exact”
My favorites were definitely the Paul McCartney bag and the Bourbon Boys series. I also enjoyed Chapstick Watch 2K11 and the first post of pictures with your new camera of me, Sami, Caitlin and Anna- but not because of the pictures as much as the captions you put with them.