Today is Sam I Am’s birthday. Here she is:
Isn’t she beautiful?
In her honor, I thought I’d make a list of just some of the things I like about her. Ready, set, go!
1. She will have car dance parties and sing at the top of her lungs with me.
2. She teaches me things. Like German: “Der hund schvimpt.” (The dog swims).
3. She will watch Muppet Treasure Island with me.
4. Sometimes we hold hands and it’s nice because she always has baby-soft hands.
5. She’s going to probably live in a foreign country at some point in her life for an indeterminate amount of time so I’ll get to go visit her and have a free place to stay.
6. She got me a book for Christmas to fill with lists.
7. She’s worse than me at crafts.
8. She likes to look at baby shoes with me at Target even when we have no babies to buy them for.
9. She appreciates Saturday Night live videos that I do, like this one: German Coats
10. She’s a nerd.
I could go on. And on. And on. But then what would I write about for her next birthday?
Happy birthday, Cheesebob. Love you!