Just a few thoughts on America’s Next Top Model – which starts tonight – which I continue to watch though almost everything about it drives me as insane as Tyra actually is. I watch it to see what they do for the photo shoots and what the pictures end up looking like. And the runway stuff is pretty cool. But that’s really it.
• I am fairly sure Tyra only picks people that are HUMONGOUS fans of hers. That’s the only way she can get every contestant to scream and act like an idiot every time she comes in the room.
• Why must she talk in an accent at some point every season? She’s not good at them.
• I know at the end of this episode she’ll tell them the prizes, and introduce the judges – which she will do THE ENTIRE SEASON. Why? We know already.
• Why are they called cycles and not seasons like every other TV show? Oh, ’cause Tyra’s ridiculous.
• What made Ms. J qualified to judge and teach runway walks?
• Why do they find some of the dumbest, craziest girls to be in this competition? Oh, ’cause it makes good TV.
They’ll probably not pick my favorite to be the winner. That’s how it was last season. I hate last SEASON’S winner..she annoyed the crap out of me. Whitney was good. but McKey was horrible.
And why do I watch? I don’t know. But I can’t look away. At least I can mute it every time Tyra talks. 🙂